7 days in a tropical paradise and you still don’t know what to bring? 20 kgs of suitcase to only use swimsuits? Don’t worry, here is a list that will help you carry only what you need.
Since I have worked, traveled and lived in resorts for a couple of years, I think I can help you start a list of the most important things:
Essential accessories in a resort
– Powerbank . A portable charger to have a full battery all day. And here it is clear to me, I have been using this Anker charger since 2015 and it is still like new.
– Take a plastic bag to put your phone and wallet if you go on an excursion, the bag will prevent your belongings from getting wet.
– Charger for cell phone, camera and other electronics that you carry. It may seem obvious, but it has happened to some of us that we have forgotten it. – Material to read , to enjoy with a cocktail in hand lying in the shade. – As we will have an intense change in our gastronomy, it is better to be careful and bring medicines for acidity and digestion. – Swimsuits will be what you use the most, think about the beach, swimming pool and excursions, you know which one.
– If you are active on vacation, prepare your sports equipment : surely there is a gym, tennis courts, or you just want to run. Check with the hotel beforehand about which sports facilities they have.
– Take a portable speaker / speaker to enjoy your favorite hammock music in front of the sea. My favorite will always be the waterproof JBL in large format or the small JBL speaker is perfect for travel.
– Mosquito repellent , when the sun goes down, they come! Special care at dusk and dawn. – Sun protection: sunscreen and glasses are important for the skin, but don’t forget a hat or cap. – Dress code for restaurants : There is usually a dress code and men must wear pants and a shirt for some restaurants. Women have it easier, with a sarong they can solve that. Let’s remember the air conditioners, maybe a light jacket would be useful.
– All your beauty and personal hygiene products in their travel version. – Do not forget the most important thing, a good attitude to enjoy your well-deserved vacation.
What you can forget
– Do not bring a towel, it only takes up space in your suitcase and they will provide you with a bath towel and another to use at the pool or beach.
– You don’t need a hair dryer, generally their rooms include a hair dryer.